Name of company
Sharons Bridal Boutique/Ayrshire
12 Pladda Crescent
Irvine KA11 1DP
Term & Conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The purchase of any item from Sharons Bridal Boutique is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By purchasing an item from us you are agreeing to abide by them. The following Terms and Conditions override any Terms and Conditions we may have printed elsewhere that may not have been updated to the following:
• Payment for any dress or item from Sharons Bridal Boutique must be made in full at time of sale (unless previously agreed at our discretion) and all monies paid are non-refundable, non-transferable and all items are non-returnable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Payment instalments for items agreed to be paid over a period of time must be paid on time. A £25 late payment fee will be incurred on each late payment.
• Payment for items can be made in the form of cash or card. Cleared payment is required in full before items can be taken away from the shop.
• Our wedding dresses are sold as seen. It is your responsibility to ensure you are happy with these dresses and their condition before you make any payment. By signing overleaf you are agreeing that any items you are purchasing are in satisfactory condition and Sharons Bridal Boutique accept no responsibility for those goods once they have left our premises.
• Our wedding dresses are sold on behalf of their original owners. This could be a private seller, a bridal shop or wholesaler. We work on a commission basis on behalf of the sellers. We try to obtain as much correct information on every item we sell on behalf of these sellers but accept no responsibility for any incorrect information we may be given at any time.
• Sharons Bridal Boutique will not be held responsible for any change in customer's body size/shape after purchase. Customer's measurements for items to be ordered are taken at the point of ordering and items are ordered in accordance with those measurements.
• A sample swatch for custom orders is shown as a guide only, as shades/trims/lace/beading etc. may vary slightly and cannot be guaranteed to be an exact match to the sample. However, Sharons Bridal Boutique will do their very best to ensure this does not happen.
• In the event that you cancel part or full orders, all deposits/payments are forfeited by you. We reserve the right to collect any outstanding balances on cancelled goods. You remain liable for any balance due in the event of cancellation.
• We will not be held responsible for any delays in deliveries of any contract, due to any causes beyond our control i.e. fire, strikes, acts of god etc. It is your responsibility to ensure you give plenty of time to order your dresses and allow for any delays.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
• We may give out contact details of seamstresses we know and trust to perform alterations to our dresses. Please note however that these seamstresses do not work for us and we are not responsible for any alterations carried out by them. Any damage or incorrect alterations to any of our dresses once they have left the shop are not our responsibility and we will not be held liable for any of the work carried out. Any goods purchased from our shop must be paid for in full before any alteration work is carried out. Sharons Bridal Boutique accept no responsibility for those goods once paid for and any alterations that may be carried out on such products.
Sharons Bridal Botique reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time, but this shall not affect the existing
Terms and Conditions accepted by the customer when purchasing.
Our contract is with the person named overleaf.